Wednesday 16 March 2011

Preview: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

Set to come out in July 2011, the third installment of the Transformers franchise looks set to make a big impact. The trailer is full on and we can see by watching it that the film will certainly not be lacking in special effects. In my opinion they look to dwarf those displayed in the first two films, which were themselves stunning. This film needs a storyline to go along with all the action however and it will be interesting to see how they run it, although by the looks of the trailer it seems they are aiming to latch on to the success of Battle: Los Angeles by portraying an invasion type scene taking place on earth. This may not be the best way to go but the trailer still looks stunning.

Die hard fans of the trilogy will however miss the talents of Megan Fox. In fact I'm sure just about any male viewer will too. I'm not entirely sure who will replace her as Shia LaBeouf's piece of stuff so if anyone knows leave a comment.

I think I am sticking my neck out a bit here when I admit I enjoyed Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. However, it seems it wasn't the most popular film ever released, so I'm sure director Michael Bay will be keen to remedy the mistakes made in the second installment. The trailer for this one added to by the fact that John Malkovich will feature has ensured that I will be going to see it, but it will be interesting to see if it falls by the wayside. Here's hoping it doesn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog