Thursday 17 March 2011

Men In Black III Loses Baldwin

Alec Baldwin has this week confirmed he has dropped out of 'Men In Black III' which is due for release in May 2012. Baldwin was set to star as the head of the agency but couldn't work in into his schedule. Will this really make any difference? I highly doubt it. At least the film hasn't lost Will Smith or Tommy Lee Jones. I'm sure it won't make much of a difference as I don't see Baldwin as the best pick for this type of role. I think the role needs an older star, possibly Max von Sydow, but I'm sure they'll put in some equally uninspiring actor.

Will this film be worth watching? I highly doubt it. The franchise lost a lot of esteem after the second film and it's been such a long wait for this one that I don't think its release will evoke much excitement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog