Sunday 10 April 2011

My Cinematic Alphabet

This is a list of my favourite movie for each letter. I know many people have done these recently but I thought my blog could do with one. Front Room Cinema inspired me to do my own after I read his. Here's mine:

A is for American Gangster
B is for Beowulf
C is for Cast Away
D is for Deep Impact
E is for Eagle Eye
F is for Forrest Gump 
G is for Gran Torino 
H is for The Hurricane 
I is for The Italian Job (1969) 
J is for Jack 
K is for Kung Fu Panda 
L is for Logan's Run 
M is for Man On Fire 
N is for No Country For Old Men 
O is for Office Space 
P is for The Pursuit Of Happyness 
Q is for Quantum Of Solace 
R is for Return To Paradise 
S is for Swiss Family Robinson 
T is for Training Day 
U is for Up 
V is for Valkyrie 
W is for The Warriors 
X is for X-Men
Y is for Y Tu Mama Tambien  
Z is for Zulu 

How did I do? Anyone agree/disagree? Post a comment and let me know.  

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

This list couldn't be more different to mine! Love that you included Forrest Gump!

Jennifer Garlen said...

OK, I totally have to do one of these, too! What fun!

Jack Ibbetson said...

Glad everyone liked the list :) @JCG yes do one! they are very fun :)

custard said...

Hey Jack, Nice list but where are the images??? :)

A couple of goodies in there, also we share the love of a few films too

Thanks for sharing

Jack Ibbetson said...

Yeah I know about the images :( I'm not too certain on copyright law for putting them on a blog with adverts. Any ideas??

Candice Frederick said...

i really really like this list. i don't like some of them but a lot of them i love. good job!

Jack Ibbetson said...

Appreciate the support :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for following my blog. I'm starting to love yours! Very nice list. I happen to be working on mine as well. I love how everyone has different favorites. We have no similarities!
Oh, and seeing as you're practically a newbie, welcome to Movie Blogging!

Tom Clift said...

I especially love your "N", "O" and "U". I also really want to get around to watching Y Tu Mama Tambien, because I've seen it come up as a lot of people's "Y"

Jack Ibbetson said...

@Chelsie thanks for the support :) glad you're loving my blog your's is good too.

@Tom Clift glad you share some of my film loves. Definitely check it out it's probably my second favourite film in a foreign language

Post a Comment

Search This Blog